Filed under Sports

Postgame of NFL Conference Championship and Details for the Superbowl to Come

Photo courtesy of coverthespread365.com

Photo courtesy of coverthespread365.com

The number one seed and number two seed from the NFL, the Philadelphia Eagles, and the New England Patriots will face off in the NFL Super Bowl game at 6:30 PM eastern time on February 4th.

The Eagles have been to the Super Bowl only twice before in the history of their team and never did enough to win, according to si.com. This was a very promising season with Carson Wentz and Jay Ajayi as they led the offense to a 13 and 3 regular season record. Thankfully, quarterback Nick Foles went 26 for 33 in completions in NFC Championship game against the Minnesota Vikings, which they won 38 to 7, stated espn.com

For the Patriots, it’s quite a different case.  In the last 18 years, they have been to the Super Bowl 6 times. Five of those six times they won, only losing to the New York Giants, according to patriots.com.

The Eagles have no new huge injuries, on the other hand, the Patriots had their superstar tight end, Rob Gronkowski, go out of the game due to a concussion.

As these two teams will face off, it will be no doubt that this will be a good game,  with one of the best offenses being led by Nick Foles, clashing against one of the best defenses in the league, it is almost impossible to predict which one of these teams is going to win the Lombardi trophy.