Filed under News

Top Ten Secret Google Games Revealed

Back to Article
Back to Article

Top Ten Secret Google Games Revealed

googleimages.com

googleimages.com

googleimages.com

​Google may look like your everyday search browser, but underneath the search bar, there are many secrets, according to http://www.telegraph.co.uk/. Here are 10 secret games to stop boredom.

1. Zerg Rush

On Google Search, just type “zerg rush” in the search bar for a fun game. Or just click this hyperlink. The goal is to stop the “O”s from destroying all the website blocks by clicking on them.                                  

1. Atari Breakout

Another fun game, Atari Breakout, is found when you type “atari breakout” into the Google Image search bar. Or just click this hyperlink. The object of the game is to break all of the images by deflecting a ball off a bar by moving your cursor.                                                                                                 

1. Google Basketball

Another game, called Google Basketball, is shown when you type “google basketball” in the search bar. The first website leads to a game where you shoot basketballs. You can also click this hyperlink. You press the spacebar to gain power and press it again to release.                                                               

4. Google Pac-Man

This game is found when you type “google Pac-man” in the search bar. You can also just click this hyperlink. You use the arrow keys to  move. The objective of the game is to eat all of the yellow pebbles.

5. Google Soccer

This game is found when you type “Google Soccer” into the search bar. Click the first hyperlink for this fun game. You may also click this hyperlink. Use the arrow keys to move and the spacebar to jump. The objective is to block all the soccer balls.

6. Google Hurdles

This game is found when “Google Hurdles” is typed into the search bar. Click the first hyperlink for this fun game. Or, you can click this hyperlink. Use the arrow keys to run and the spacebar to jump. The objective is to jump over all of the hurdles quickly.

7. Google Pony Express

This game is found when you type “Google Pony Express” into the search bar. Click the first hyperlink for this fun game. Or you can click this hyperlink. Use the arrow keys to move up and down. The objective is to collect all the letters without running into obstacles.

8. Google Synthesizer

This game is found when you type “Google Synthesizer” into the search bar. Click the first hyperlink to play. You can also click this hyperlink. The controls are listed in the picture below. Click on the keys to make different sounds.

9. Google Code Cracker

Click this first hyperlink to play. The controls are supposed to be a secret. The objective of the game is to crack the six Google codes.

10. Google Zamboni

This game is found when you click the first hyperlink when searching “google zamboni.” Another way is to click this hyperlink. Press the arrow keys to move. The objective of the game is to clean the ice without running out of gas.

10 Comments

10 Responses to “Top Ten Secret Google Games Revealed”

1. Joshua Sheldon on February 17th, 2016 10:31 am

Great job Daniel! I learned of some new Google Games, and I am excited to go try them out when I am bored! Thanks, and great job!

Joshua Sheldon 🙂

2. Chris Witherspoon on February 17th, 2016 1:11 pm

I can’t wait to play these games when I am bored.

3. lindsey maloof on February 17th, 2016 2:14 pm

I never knew some of the games existed! cool!

4. Melina alsworth on February 17th, 2016 10:44 pm

great article! I’m excited to try them out 🙂

5. Lucas Engwall on February 18th, 2016 2:30 pm

nice article mate i love the google basketball 😀

6. belle guzman on February 23rd, 2016 9:40 am

never knew you could play these on google..

7. sandhya sachar on February 24th, 2016 2:39 pm

great article.

8. William Goran on February 25th, 2016 12:39 pm

Great article! The secrets are also called “Easter Eggs”. Try typing ‘anagram’ or ‘define anagram’ to see ‘nag a ram’ or ‘nerd fame again’!

9. Chase Stewart on February 25th, 2016 2:05 pm

Great article. These will be fun to play when I’m bored!

10. Maddie on February 26th, 2016 12:58 pm

I can’t wait to try them! Great article, Daniel!

*

Top Ten Secret Google Games Revealed