“Guardians of the Galaxy” Ranked Most Popular Ride at Disneyland, “The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh” Ranked Least

Photo Courtesy of orlandoweekly.com

Photo Courtesy of orlandoweekly.com

It’s been a bit over a year since the “Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission Breakout” opened at California Adventure, and surprisingly it has become Disney’s most popular ride. “The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh” has been at disneyland for quite a while and unfortunately for some it has become the least popular ride at disneyland, according to ocregister.com.

The Guardians of the “Galaxy Mission Breakout” ride has  multiple rises and faster-than-freefall drops of the original attraction, the Tower of Terror (and, if anything, they are even more thrilling). But the revamped story recruits visitors to help Rocket Raccoon break his Guardians of the Galaxy buddies free, according to timeout.com.  

Hilarious scenes featuring the Guardians’ trademark humor help ease the tension of the wild, gut-wrenching drops. Shortly after it opened, “Mission: Breakout” emerged as the most popular ride, according to tripsavvy.com.

Today, park officials say that “Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: Breakout!” is the favorite of the millions of people who visit the Disneyland resort every year. Disney does not disclose attendance, but the Themed Entertainment Association, which gave the revamped ride a major award this year, reported that 9.6 million people visited Disney’s California Adventure in 2017. It’s safe to say that many of them rode Guardians, according to ocregister.com.

With the least popular ride at disneyland the “Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh”, if you’re “super-enjoying-your-day”, you may want to avoid this ride of honey, donkeys, and more honey, according to thrillist.com.

Hidden so far back in the park, this ride has its high points—particularly Pooh’s dream-state encounters with Heffalump and Woozles—but is so lackluster it almost makes guests question if it’s worth the walk. When the treats sold in the adjacent gift shop are the real attraction and there’s never a line, it’s clear this one is nobody’s first ride choice according to travelandleisure.com.  

Next time you visit Disneyland or California Adventure, you might want to prepare for a long line at “Guardians of The Galaxy – Mission Breakout!” and you’ll be sure to expect a short line at the “Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.”

1 Comment

One Response to ““Guardians of the Galaxy” Ranked Most Popular Ride at Disneyland, “The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh” Ranked Least”

1. Casey Ortiz on June 14th, 2018 7:48 pm

Ever since Disney bought Marvel they’ve been going crazy.

*

• Arts and Entertainment

Music for Inspiration

• Arts and Entertainment

Halloween Playlist for an Awesome Party

• Arts and Entertainment

5 Guilty Pleasure Television Shows Everyone Should Check Out

• “Guardians of the Galaxy” Ranked Most Popular Ride at Disneyland, “The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh” Ranked Least

Arts and Entertainment

Photography Tips Everyone Could Use

Arts and Entertainment

First Luxury Space Hotel to Enter Orbit in 2021

Arts and Entertainment

5 Ways to Help Prepare for a Road Trip

Arts and Entertainment

Seven Irish Mythological Creatures That Aren’t Leprechauns

Arts and Entertainment

Dear Basketball Wins Best Animated Short Film at the Oscars

Arts and Entertainment

Harbin Ice Festival Attracting Large Portions of Guests

Arts and Entertainment

Marvel’s New ‘Black Panther’ Sets Historic Records