Once Upon a Time Star Jennifer Morrison Is Leaving ‘Once Upon a Time’

photo courtesy of Showbiz Junkies

Jennifer Morrison, who plays Emma Swan on the hit ABC television show, Once Upon A Time, has decided that after six years of film making, that she is going to move on.

“After very careful consideration, I have decided that creatively and personally, it is time for me to move on,” Morrison wrote on Monday, April eighth, on Instagram.

The popular series, which airs every Sunday at 5:00, on ABC, centers on a number of famous fairy tale creatures and characters in a fictional town in Maine, fittingly named Storybrooke. Morrison’s character is faced with protecting the fairy tale icons from various threats like curses and villains, according to nydailynews.com.

“Emma Swan is one my favorite characters that I have ever played,” she wrote. “My 6 years on Once Upon a Time has changed my life in the most beautiful ways. I am absolutely blown away by the passion and commitment of the Oncer fans. I am so honored to have been a central part of such a special show. I will be forever grateful to Adam, Eddy, and ABC for giving me the gift of playing Emma Swan,” according to usatoday.com.
Not all hope is lost, as executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz have promised a seventh session, even without Emma Swan.

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Once Upon a Time Star Jennifer Morrison Is Leaving ‘Once Upon a Time’”

1. Alexis Campos on May 25th, 2017 2:35 pm

I was surprised to learn from reading your article that JEnnifer Morrison was leaving the cast of the hit Tv show “ONce Upon a Time”.

2. Grace Edwards on May 26th, 2017 11:10 am

I was surprised to hear that she will be leaving the show, I am so saddened to hear this, but I am glad she has made a good decision on her life and not let fame sway her decisions.

*