Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Photo Courtesy of popwrapped.com

Photo Courtesy of popwrapped.com

Country sweetheart, Taylor Swift, is coming out of her comfort zone and doing an all pop album. She has released the album as of October 27, 2014, on iTunes it has reached the number one position.

The tracks of this album include “Welcome to New York”, “Blank Space”, “Style”, “Out of the Woods”, “All You Had to Do was Stay”, “I Wish You Would”, “Bad Blood”, “Wildest Dreams”, “How You Get the Girl”, “This Love”, “I Know Places”, and “Clean.”

Her first single for this album ,“Shake it Off”, was the top song in iTunes charts within minutes of its release on August 18. Her second single for this album is “Blank Space” currently  second on the iTunes charts, according to iTunes.

Taylor Swift has won a total of seven Grammys for her past four albums. She was the youngest country star and was the first woman to receive the Pinnacle award, according to grammy.com.

This album has sold 1.3 million copies in its first week. This album the first in 2014 to sell one million copies, according to billboard.com.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

18 Responses to “Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style”

1. Sophia Bouyakzan on November 14th, 2014 1:23 pm

Haha I love this article because Taylor Swift is such an amazing singer and i am glad you wrote about this topic!! 🙂

2. Kalina Kazimierski on November 14th, 2014 1:28 pm

This is a really good article with lots of informational pieces. Keep up the great work!

3. Ilsa Bauer on November 16th, 2014 7:07 pm

Awesome work! Very informative! I going to read the matador messenger more because of this!

4. Maritza Vargas on November 16th, 2014 8:54 pm

Wow! Nice article. I really like it because I got to learn more of Taylor 🙂

5. abby ugalde on November 18th, 2014 10:07 am

woow i love this article she has really grown from that 16 year old to a very mature 24 year old i love her blank space video

6. Hailey Mcgovney on November 18th, 2014 10:47 am

I really like your article I got to learn more Intresting facts about Taylor Swift

7. Karlie Pascuzzo on November 18th, 2014 11:25 am

I like this Article because i really like Taylor Swift. she is a great singer and i am happy you wrote this so i could learn more

8. Lexi Alpern on November 18th, 2014 2:46 pm

I really like your article! I got to learn alot more inretsting facts about Taylor Swift!!!!

9. sammie rentfro on November 18th, 2014 2:47 pm

Taylor Swift has become so succesful since she first started performing. I love this article

10. Emma Robbins on November 18th, 2014 2:51 pm

I really like this article because I got to learn more about Taylor new album!:)

11. Jessica Hillis on November 22nd, 2014 8:34 pm

I love this article!!! It shows how much Taylor Swift’s career has taken off since the beginning!!!!!

12. Jessica Hillis on November 22nd, 2014 8:36 pm

Love this article!!! It shows how much Taylor Swift’s career has completely taken off its amazing!!!!!

13. Taylor Wehner on December 12th, 2014 11:44 am

I love this album because it shows how her music has really taken off!!!!!! I also love “Blank Space”. You did an amazing job! 😉

14. Sophie Borrego on December 12th, 2014 1:11 pm

I love this article because Taylor Swift is so successful and I love her new music!! Very informative too!

15. sequoia bauerle on December 12th, 2014 1:30 pm

wow great article! very interesting and I can’t believe she has already sold 1 million copies!

16. Justin Stevens on December 15th, 2014 4:45 pm

Great job on the article. Let’s go Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Julia Beatty on December 16th, 2014 2:57 pm

This is an awesome article you told us so uch information on taylor swift

18. Susie Wan on April 18th, 2016 7:11 pm

Taylor Swift is my favorite singer!!! And you told us so much information about her. Thanks for your article!!!!!!!!?

• Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Arts and Entertainment

Wilson Conducts Summer Enrichment Musicians with “Structure and Humor”

• Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Arts and Entertainment

Chuck Berry, Rock Star Legend, Dies At 90

• Arts and Entertainment

Cheap But Chic: Fun Summer Treats

• Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Arts and Entertainment

“Orange is the New Black” is also the Color of Success for Alumni, Heather Jeng Bladt

• Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Arts and Entertainment

“The Simpsons” Celebrate 30 Year Broadcast Anniversary

• Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Arts and Entertainment

Bomb Explodes at an Ariana Grande Concert in England

• Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Arts and Entertainment

NBA 2K18 to be Released on September 19, 2017

• Taylor Swift: “1989” Release Showcases New Style

Arts and Entertainment

Once Upon a Time Star Jennifer Morrison Is Leaving ‘Once Upon a Time’

• Arts and Entertainment