Cheap But Chic: Valentine’s Day Decorations to Suit all Your Needs
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Valentine’s Day is a day filled with love. What better way to impress your certain someone with homemade gifts that can also be home decorations? We at Cheap But Chic have done the research and have found some memorable Valentine’s Day decorations/gifts.
- Felt Heart Trees-
These felt trees are both easy and cute. They take about ten minutes to make.
- Two styrofoam cones
- Pink felt
- White felt
- Possible: two stands
- Heart toppers
- Take the scissors and cut out hearts out of both the white and the pink felt.
- Pin all the pink hearts to one styrofoam cone, and all the white hearts on the other.
- Glue a heart topper on the top of each cone.
- Glue each cone onto a stand.
Found on http://tipjunkie.com/
- DIY Candy Heart Centerpiece-
Are you looking for a nice, decorative, table topper/centerpiece. This is just what you are looking for.
- 2 vases ( one bigger one, and one smaller and thinner than the big one)
- Candy hearts
- Fake flowers (or real ones and water)
- Place the smaller vase in the center of the bigger vase.
- Hold the small vase in place as you pour the candy hearts into the space between the two vases (leave the middle empty).
- Add flowers and water in the middle vase (or fake ones with no water).
Found on http://cutediyprojects.com/
- Sweetheart spray painted bottles-
These bottles are easy and fun to make. Place them all over the house, they will work most anywhere.
- Glass bottle
- White Spray Paint
- Pink hole punched circles (different shades would be the best).
- Double sided tape
- Take all the paper off your bottle
- Spray paint the entire bottle with your white spray paint
- Tape your double sided tape a couple of times around the bottle
- Add your pink pieces