Cheap But Chic: Super Bowl Snacks to Cheer on Your Team
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Are you tired of putting out the same old chips and dip every Super Bowl? Do you need a new way of showing your team spirit? We here at Cheap But Chic have just what you need to have great tasting snacks and team spirit for this Super Bowl.
New England Patriots White, Red, and Blueberry Popsicles:
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of vanilla flavored Greek Yogurt
- 3 measuring cups
- Popsicle mold
- Blend the raspberries in a blender. Set aside.
- Blend the blueberries ( if your blueberries are purple, add a little bit of food coloring to give it a more blue effect).
- Put each component in its own measuring cup.
- Lay out the mold.
- Start at the top. Pour a good amount of blueberries at the top.
- Freeze for an hour.
- Pour a layer of greek yogurt.
- Pour a layer of raspberries.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until the whole mold is filled.
Special thanks to www.patriots.com
Atlanta Falcon’s Popcorn:
- 10 cups of popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- M&M’s- Red and Brown
- Chocolate chips
- Pour the popcorn into a bowl
- Salt lightly
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a medium saucepan or pot
- Once the butter is melted, pour in the marshmallows
- Stir until marshmallows are fully melted
- Pour the marshmallow mixture onto the popcorn slowly (leave some marshmallow mix for later steps)
- Fold util most of the popcorn is covered
- Pour popcorn onto a sheet
- Pour the rest of the marshmallow mix onto the popcorn, but do not mix
- Add you M&M’s and chocolate chips to the popcorn
- Then mix
Thanks to www.twosisterscrafting.com